my name is martika. this is the fact about me:
- i'm from indonesia and currently live in japan with my husband and 2 kids.
- i named my shop "kenjiku", it's from my 2 kids' nick name KENan and JIhan, and i added with KU means mine (indonesian languange).
- first time i knew and learnt about crochet when i was in primary school, in craft education class.
- i started my own small business about 5 years ago, with all ups and downs. but I'm happy though :D
- i'm interior designer who's worked as interior designer only 1 year !
- i'm a full time mother and also a housewife.
- but now i choose my new passion as crafter, especially crochet accessories and crochet pattern maker.
- i'm a typical homy person. love to stay at home, i only enjoyed being outside if i really need it or if someone accompany me :p
- i hate to cook but i have to!
- i love rainy day and autumn :)
- i'm a true fans of debbie gibson.. some of my friends will smile about this. i'm 90's era girl ;p
- i love 13..
- dream is nothing without trying :)